Military Credit

Credit is awarded for college-level courses completed through the United States Armed Services. Credit award is based on the recommendations from the ACE Guide found at American Council on Education (ACE). An official copy of the military transcript is required for the award of credit. Please consult with the Registrar’s Office for more information.

Request that your official military, college or university, CLEP, AP, or IB transcripts be sent to the FPU Registrar’s Office. Request military transcripts at the following links:

A combined maximum of 30 units can be awarded for Advanced Placement exams (AP), International Baccalaureate exams (IB), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Military or ACE credit, and *Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) [*DC Program ONLY].