Specific course schedules are found in the links below. If you would like an explanation for using the CampusCruiser course schedule link, there are instructions at the bottom of the page.
- All of the main course schedule information is found through CampusCruiser - Search for Classes page (help below)
- Degree Completion: general education and elective courses
- Designated Subject Education (DSE) courses
- Undergraduate schedule of final exam room changes
CampusCruiser - Search for Classes
Finding Specific Classes
- To use the Search for Classes page in CampusCruiser, you will have to fill in at least two of the fields given. It is not required that you fill in every field, but rather that you narrow your search to two fields. The most common fields used are Term, Subjects and Course Number. If you fill in these two or three fields, you will filter down your results to all of the sections that correspond to the course number given.
Viewing an Entire Term
- If you would like to see all of the courses offered for a particular term, choose the fields Term and Academic Level. This will give you a listing of all of the sections offered for the given term.