The university catalog is the official source of university academic policies and procedures, admissions policies and procedures, student costs, finanacial aid information, programs and course descriptions, academic calendars and more.
Relevant information from older catalogs is available from the Registrar's Office (559-453-2037).
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Academic Catalog
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Academic Catalog Addendum 1
- 2014-2015 Graduate Academic Catalog
- 2014-2015 Graduate Academc Catalog Addendum 1
- 2013-2014 Undergraduate Academic Catalog
- 2013-2014 Graduate Academic Catalog
- 2012-2013 University Catalog
- 2011-2012 University Catalog
- 2010-2011 University Catalog
- 2010-2011 University Catalog Addendum
- 2009-2010 University Catalog
- 2008-2009 University Catalog
- 2007-2008 University Catalog
- 2006-2007 University Catalog
- 2005-2006 University Catalog
- 2004-2005 University Catalog
- 2001-2003 University Catalog
- 1999-2001 University Catalog
All online catalogs are issued in PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.